Summer Work Information
Thank you for your interest in the summer ministry at Mount Carmel.
We believe that God has a unique plan for you this summer. If you are selected, you will find working at Mount Carmel to be much more than a summer job. Our staff members have an opportunity to develop their own gifts, leadership skills, and faith while growing with others in a close Christian community. The follow steps must be taken in order to be considered for a summer staff position at Mount Carmel.
FOR RETURNING STAFF
1. Download the 2012 Returning Staff Application.
2. Complete the application and email to
3. We must receive all applications by May 1, 2013.
4. Once your application is received and reviewed you will be contacted by phone with information about next steps.
FOR NEW STAFF
1. Download and save the document, 2013 New Staff Application .
2. Read through pages 1-4.
3. Fill out pages 5-10.
4. Email completed application to
5. We must receive all applications by May 1, 2013.
6. Email the Reference Questionaire to THREE people you know well and who could give an objective assessment.
Examples of good references are:
· Previous employers
· Pastors or youth directors
· Ministry leaders under whom you have volunteered
· Teachers/professorsAdults who involved in a student organization you belong to (especially if they have seen you in a leadership role)
· If you have worked at another outdoor ministry, you must include your former employer or immediate supervisor as a reference.
Be sure to tell each person to email the completed reference by May 1, 2013 to
Once your application is received and reviewed we may set up a SKYPE interview for potential candidates. If you don’t have a Skype account they are free and easy to set up (or you can usually borrow a friend's).
Thank you for your interest in Mount Carmel. Bless you as we discern God's calling for you.